What do I need to do to prepare my kitchen?
Please follow the procedures to maximize revenue and to ensure a safe working environment for all.
Pre-Connection Checklist for Kitchen Hosts
1. Please clean your kitchen, organize, and make room for your Peer to store dry, cold, and freezer storage. The more space you make, the more money you make. Clean areas close together to contain your Peer in the areas in which you want them to operate.
a. All measurements are in cubic feet of Width (W) * Height (H) * Depth (D). When making room in your storage areas, design specific areas for your Peer that makes it clear which space is to be used. For refrigeration and freezer storage, clear areas as vertical as possible so that your Peer can comply with proper storage methods.
2. Please check all equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
3. Please certify the date of the last hood inspection.
4. Please check you fire extinguishers to make sure they have been inspected. For the restaurateur to be properly insured, their insurance company will ask for photos.
5. Please check all your refrigeration seals to ensure food is stored at the proper temperatures.
6. Please print commercial kitchen signage a.k.a. food handling signs, proper techniques to wash your hands, and have your wash, rinse, sanitize signs properly labeled on your three-part sink.