How do I create a commercial kitchen listing?
Helper-----When there are choices where a selection is made by making a check this is done by moving the mouse to the box next to the selection and clicking the left mouse button.
1. Go to https://www.peerbrands.com and Log In to your account
2. Click on List Your Space
4. Select Commercial Kitchen and click on Continue
5. Fill in, or select, the information with the kitchen details. Click Continue.
6. On this page you input the max number of guests the kitchen can handle as well as the square footage of the various storage you may have to offer. Click Continue.
7. On this page place a check next to the features the facility has. Click Continue.
8. On this page you can select features, by placing a check next to the feature, which helps in the promotion of the kitchen during queries by prospective interested parties. Also, you can type in any additional information in your own words. Click Continue.
9. On this page type in the address of the kitchen and any information regarding accessing information or anything the individual(s) may need to work in the kitchen. NOTE: You will need to move the location pointer slightly by holding your mouse pointer over the location pointer and hold the left mouse button down and move the location pointer slightly to get it to accept. Click Continue.
10. On this page you can select additional features to your facility to further help in searching by placing a check next to the feature. Click Continue.
11. The basic information regarding your listing is complete. Next, we will move to Set-Up. Click Continue below Set-Up.
12. On this page you add photos of the kitchen (i.e. stove, preparation space, etc.) by clicking on Add Photos. Below the pictures, you can type in a description of the individual photos. Click Continue.