How do I set up my profile?
This step can be done during the account creation process or after. In this example, we will assume you have already created an account and now want to set up your profile.
1. Go to or simply click on Login in the upper right-hand corner of the home page. Login to your account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. The first page that comes up please verify the information you inputted during signup. Scroll down to the next step for further information regarding this page.
4. In the Optional portion fill in your address (both personal and business, if you have a business). Note on the address field please enter your street address, city, state, and zip. Click Save.
5. Click on Photos. Then Click on Upload Photo. Select an image, which shows your face, (.jpg or .png file) that you wish to use as your profile picture.
6. Click on Verification. This page is the most important page on the profile. Here you will upload ID verification as in an image of your valid driver’s license and other images of documents pertaining to your business license, insurance, etc. This information is used for verification purposes.
7. That’s it. We now have the information needed to verify your business.